- New products
- In-depth information
- Review European Bakery Market
Tel: +49 (0)40 / 39 90 12 27
Fax: +49 (0)40 / 39 90 12 29
Europain and Intersuc, the worldwide bakery, pastry-, ice-cream-, chocolate- and confectionery-making exhibitions, focus on innovation and offer a new vision of innovation and trends that should be followed by bakery and foodservice professionals. The aim is to support decision-makers in their quest to develop their business, in relation to changing economic models. From 3rd to 7th March 2012, Europain will stage the first SuccessFood exhibition, dedicated to “reinventing the foodservice industry”, and will therefore become the first event to bring the bakery and foodservice industries together under the same roof. This unique event is expected to attract 1,000 exhibitors and 85,000 visitors.
Europain places the emphasis on innovation with a varied offer in terms of equipment, shop furniture, raw material, ingredients and food products for craft and industrial bakery/pastry making.
Europain is always eager to propose concrete solutions to its visitors, so it shines the spotlight on seven trends that will help professionals to anticipate critical changes in society:
- Trend No.1: Bakeries, new social venues
- Trend No.2: Innovations – versatile processes and appliances
- Trend No.3: Quality and innovation in organic food
- Trend No.4: Creativity and sophistication in pastry-making
- Trend No.5: Pastry-making, a never-ending source of inspiration
- Trend No.6: Quality and innovation in industrial bakery
- Trend No.7: Bread as a health food
Europain will spotlight the “Innovation Stars” in the context of the following features:
- The “2012 Innovations” Area, which will showcase innovative products and equipment
from each category;
- The “Europain Innovation” trophies, which will reward the best innovations;
- The “Intersuc 2012 Collections”, which will showcase sweet and chocolate creations.